~~~

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Am One Of The SSC Shining Stars On Their First Challenge! So Excited!

Look at this cool blinkie that I get to display proudly on my blog for being one of 3 Shining Stars chosen by the SSC Challenge blog for their first challenge.

My entry card that was bestowed this honor is:
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/2009/08/sscc1-cornucopia-horn-of-plenty-card.html


My Card was featured at SSCC!


I am so excited to have been given this honor, and want to thank all the wonderful ladies over at SSC for choosing my card for this exciting award!

The SSC blog is a fantastic and very inspirational blog as well as very uplifting. Go check them out if you haven't already. It is so refreshing to see a blog out there that is really all about faith and scripture and positive words about living. The challenges are such a pleasure to do.

Thanks for dropping by to share in my excitement with me. Doing a happy dance here! : )

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

Blessings,


4 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Congrats Carolyn! Your card for this challenge is just beautiful! :)

pinky said...

Congratulations, enjoy it.
Pinky

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

LOL, Congratulations to you, I told you that card rocked!!! Enjoy your new blinkie.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Congratulations Carolyn, what a fantastic blinkie and so well deserved! Your card is breathtaking...all the details, color choices and of course that wood paper is just gorgeous! Way to go!
Enjoy the celebration.
Hugs,
Charlotte