~~~

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold at The End of the Rainbow Shaker Card
















I really love shaker cards, so I couldn't pass up the chance to make one for St. Patrick's Day. This is a hand drawn, cut and paper-pieced card. I added the metallic shamrocks to the shaker which flow around freely. The pot is filled with cut, shiny, sparkly gold coins. It is such a rich looking card and so much fun too! This will be my last St. Patrick's Day card for this year. My oldest son is coming home on leave for a few weeks, so I won't have time to get another St. Patrick's Day card in before he leaves. I am thinking Easter ideas already, so that will be next.
This card will be on Auction on Ebay from February 18 thru February 25. Drop by and have a look at it as well as my other cards.
Have a great day!!
Carolyn





2 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

As always a great shaker card and I love this shamrock paper you used on the envelope - hard to find paper for St. Patrick's Day. Jane

MarikaGabez said...

Grear job!!!
I love this shaker card.