~~~

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Easter Bunny & Matching Hand Stamped Candle Gift set











I was so excited to try out stamping a candle. It is so much fun. I am going to do more of these. This is such a great way to add a gift to your greeting card too. I chose to use a Spring image, because as I have been saying for awhile now, I am soooo ready for Spring. I love the Easter colors and the beautifully dry embossed shimmery yellow paper. For this card, simplicity is beauty. Not too much, not too little. Just enough to add the perfect touches. I know that I have really up to this point only shared my passion for creating cards, but I just love creating period! One thing I really love to do when I give a gift to my family or friends is make a gift basket and wrap it beautifully with lots of ribbons and embellishments. I know that I couldn't really make up a basket for this set that has to be sent through the mail, but I couldn't resist wrapping the candle and curling the multi-colored ribbons to tie it shut. I just love the look of a package like that! Sometimes, I think that my friends enjoy my baskets and wrapping more than the actual gifts themselves. That's ok though.
Anyway, this set sold on Ebay, but keep checking back as I will have more sets like this one as well as some other new and exciting items to come.
Thanks for stopping by : )
Carolyn




3 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Yippee I can post at last, beautiful set Carolyn. Good job selling it too!! I wanna try these candles, is it easy?

Gale said...

oh Carolyn...fantastic Card...I love it! You go girl...
PS love the music....

Christine said...

You are All THAT!