~~~

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Easter Bunny Trio Card Candle and Altered Canister Gift Set










Hi, I know it has been a little while since I posted a card on here, but my son is home on leave right now, and I have been spending as much time with him as I can. I actually made this set while chatting with him into the wee hours of the night. He is a very encouraging audience! I have been enjoying making these gift sets and just really love this one. This is another Easter Gift Set. It is done in such pretty Spring colors, and the hand-stamped candle and the altered canister are all a matching set.
I have not listed this gift set on Ebay yet, as Auctiva image hosting is having some difficulities right now, and I really feel that if I don't list all of the pictures that you won't get to really appreciate how gorgeous this set really is. As soon as I can get pictures loaded up to Ebay, I will have this set available for sell. If you view this set, please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!
Carolyn






3 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Oh My Carolyn! I can't believe how much I love this card! Michelle

MarikaGabez said...

Beautiful gift set!
I love the colour.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

What a gorgeous set! Love the easter pastel colors. -Jeni