~~~

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Old Fashioned Santa Christmas Card Winter Wonderland

LOL, Don't fall over everyone, but YES, a third card from me today.  I sort of cheated on this one though, so it was easier to do.  I cased my own card ; )  I made a card just like this last year, and so many people liked it, that I wanted to do another one like it this year.  I don't know that I could do another one like it again though.  Had just enough of the same supplies left over to do this one more card.  I guess I was inspired by the vintage challenge over at Winter Wonderland to get the old fashioned stamps out again.  I am not sure if they allow two entries or not though, but I made it anyway and will at least let them have a look at it. 
I hope you enjoy it, and now, I have to get outside and get the grass cut!!  More fun later.
Have a lovely day.


10 comments:

Teri said...

Carolyn this is absolutely stunning as well! What have you coloured it with? I love the shimmer on the red! There is so much wonderful detail on and inside this card, I love it :o) Love the flat backed gold beads you have used on both cards and these beautiful papers too. And ..... what a lovely narrative you have put inside ... it's so sweet :o)

I don't think we've had two entries from someone before, but it's absolutely fine with me :o)

Thank you for sharing this card.

Teri xx

Tieva-Design said...

What a wonderfull christmas card. I love it.

LG
Gabi

Teri said...

Just great - fab infact!
Lovely card. Thanks for playing!
Hugs,
Teri x

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I love this card, colors and style, yet another classic Christmas and who doesn't love Santa Claus? Hard to top this Christmas card with all of those details, what a treat!

Anonymous said...

I love your vintage style Christmas card! So many little details to take in...stunning!

Abby:)

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Love it!! And the inside message too :)

Dianne said...

WOW, this card is stunning. I love the vintage look and so many many details. Beautiful !!

Priscilla said...

Wow you have been a busy girl :) this is so pretty...I love it :)

Priscilla

Terri's Cards N More said...

Fantastic card Carolyn. I love the vintage Santa. You have been a very busy girl.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Beautiful classic Christmas card and that little note to santa is just precious! The little charms on the side are lovely and anyone would be happy to receive this little treasure.
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX