~~~

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunflower Gatefold Card







I am a bit behind in posting some of my cards on here. This is one that I made a couple of weeks ago and just never had the chance to post. I was interested in doing another of the trifold cards and really love this sunflower image. The center of the sunflower is very cool looking. It has gemstones and then is covered in glaze. My favorite part of the card ; )
There is lots of dry embossing, and I used the doily edge punch to add to it's elegance. I kind of like the regal look of it.
Thanks for dropping by, and I always appreciate your comments. Have a great day!




10 comments:

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Oh Gorgeous Carolyn!!! I think we must be on the same wave length! I've been working on a sunflower card also!! This is just so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO! Carolyn, beautiful card and I'm working on a card with sunflowers/daisies for my friends B-day... Sunflower power!

Linda said...

This is such a beautiful card!! The sunflower is just stunning!!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I love the center of the sunflower too, trifold cards are fun, aren't they. Yikes, I may be the only one without a sunflower stamp, let me think.

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, love the sunflower image! Hugs, moni

Elaine said...

Beautiful, Carolyn! :)

Unknown said...

This is such a stunning card, it looks so elaborate & elegant, really love it

Jan x

coldwaters2 said...

What a gorgeous card love that sunflower and using that doily effect just added to its beauty.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl Walker said...

Carolyn this card is very very pretty hun!!! I love the way you designed it, and the way it opens. Beautiful job hun!!!

Hope you have a very nice week!!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Alice said...

So beautiful!
Alice