~~~

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Father's Day Card! Lighthouse






Hi! Before we know it, Father's Day will have come and gone. I can't believe that half the year is over already!! I have never made my husband a card before, so I thought I would take the opportunity to make his first one for Father's Day! I hope he likes it. It's not quite as detailed as some of my cards are, because he just isn't a fancy sort of guy. You know how they are. Had to try to make it as masculine as possible. He sure loves the ocean though, and I thought this card was pretty fitting for him. Thanks for dropping by for a look. Let me know what you think, and don't forget to sign up for my blog candy! Have a great day!

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Its a beautiful card and will be just right for fathers day love the scene and the sparkle.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I think your lighthouse is wonderful, won't your husband be surprised to get this one.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

It's just right! I like it,I have to try and make one for my husband, I will have to borrow your design :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card! Lighthouses make me homesick for the East Coast...*sniff*.

Dianne said...

What a perfect Father's Day card. Beautiful coloring and card.

Sunshine said...

This is a terrific MAN card!! Just love it!! Thanks for the comment on my blog on my HIGH HOPES #33 round card. Hugz, Sunshine :)