~~~

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sue's New Store is OPEN! If you love the WOOD cards, drop by her store to browse.


Sue has finally gotten her store set up and is open for business. I know that along with me, many of you have been anxiously awaiting this day, so that we could purchase some of that awesome wood paper that she has been using to create her cards with. I have used some of this myself, and I have to tell you...there is nothing like it...the look, the feel. Once you try it once, you are going to be hooked.


Go check out her store HERE. She has lots of digi stamps available too that she has created. You won't want to miss her grand opening.
Have a wonderful day, and I cannot wait to start seeing all the great wood cards being made out there!! : )

3 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I ordered my first wood from Sue today, can't wait to use, I'll let you know when my finished product(s) are done, hopefully I will do the wood justice.

Anonymous said...

I received by assortment of several colors and grains of this work. It is fabulous! It cut and glues nicely! It is SO thin, it could be used in all kinds of projects!

Sue McMahon said...

Thanks ladies! I SOOOO appreciate you helping me get the word out. And I can't wait to put your creations in my gallery on my website!