~~~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dress Up Cherished Teddy Card MMSC7


Isn't this just the cutest little bear ever? I think it is so cute. I had a special request from someone to do a sweet teddy bear card for a 2-year-old's birthday, so I took advantage of the MMSC7 sketch and went to work. I think it turned out so adorable. Just so precious for a baby girl. I think this is one of my favorite baby cards that I have made yet. I am all about frilly, lacy and feminine cards. I think I do my best work with them. So, now it's your turn to come up with something for the challenge. Don't miss out on this challenge. If you read my previous post, there are some great prizes to be had coming very, very soon. Besides, this is one of the funnest challenges out there. We encourage you to play and LOVE to see what you create.
Each week we will be awarding a special Badge Award to one person for their outstanding sketch submission. If you would like to be considered for this award, please make sure your card link is posted to Mr. Linky by Sunday of each week. This is our way of let you know how wonderfully talented you are and how much we appreciate you sharing your craft with us. This week we are proud to say the“MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE” Gold Star Award goes to.....
MELISSA BOVE
Enjoy your award and please display it proudly!
This week the MMDT has nominated a very special person for the “Midnight Madness Master Marketing” Award. We would like to give her this award for all her time she puts into the sponsors and getting the team going with her proficient marketing talents and for her great managerial skills. This MMDT member has done such a great job and starting next week we will be featuring our very first sponsorship. What does that means for our players? Well, it means MORE FREE goodies just for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges. So please keep an eye out for the up coming features and surprises we have in store for you. It just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for being a part of the Midnight Madness Design Team and this week we would like to honor.....JENIStop by and check out her Blog!Jeni, display this Award proudly!
So glad you are on our team!!
Thanks for having a look at my take on the sketch. Drop me a line and let me know what you think.
Have a great day!!


18 comments:

Anna said...

mmm wonderful!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Very Cute card Carolyn. Very frilly, girlee and great colors.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Carolyn! Love your adorable teddy, the soft colors and all the frills!!! Splendiferous job on this sketch!!
blessings and hugs,
Chris

Denise @ kc242 said...

Sweet little card. I really like the bear and the color combination! Nice take on the sketch!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is so pretty! I love all of the intricate details. This card is SO SWEET!

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the sketch! Hugs, moni

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, Carolyn! I adore all the details. Totally sweet card for a little girl!

Anonymous said...

One of the cutest cards ever! The colors, lace and flowers would make any little girl smile!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Now this is such a gorgeous piece of art!! I so love the elegant design!! AWESOME!!

Alice said...

Oh! This is so sweet!
Alice

Kathy Jones said...

That is definitely one super cute bear and one beautiful card! So much detail to look at - a perfect baby card!!!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

What a cute teddy card! So perfect for a little girl :)

Wendy Hall said...

Darling card Carolyn!! Love the lace at the side too!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Carolyn: I adore this card. I have a passion for bears so this one speaks to my heart. It is the beary best!!!

Sue said...

What an adorable image. And sweet is definitely the right word for this card. Love the different papers you used and the colors you chose. Perfect card for a liitle one.

Darlene said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Love the lace, soft color and of course that cutie patootie bear!!

marialex said...

hello, greetings from venezuela, I pointed to your candys but we started to scrap hope to participate, here I leave you the address of my blog
http://ternuritasdeale.blogspot.com/

Priscilla said...

As always your cards are Great!!.I am looking forward to the new things coming in July for the Midnight Madness :)