~~~

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top 10 Cards of 2010

I had such a wonderful Christmas this year and hope that you did too.  I guess it is now time to look ahead to the New Year, and I found this really cool blog hop HERE.  They are asking that you showcase your Top 10 favorite cards of 2010.  I thought it sounded like fun, so I thought I would play along.  I am not completely sure that I chose my absolute favs as the top 10, because I sort of rushed through them, and I actually added 11 because I am only showing the inside of one of the cards, so I didn't want to cheat anyone ;)
Well....Here they are....













Some of the cards I chose are firsts for me, and I really enjoyed experimenting with different techniques this year.  I have had fun entering lots of challenges, reading comments from many of my encouraging friends and making new ones along the way.  I am so grateful for all of you that took the time to visit my blog, leaving me all the sweet comments that you have left me and all of the new followers that have chosen to follow along with me.  It has been a great and fun year with all of you, and I wish you all the Happiest New Year with many blessings to fill your lives. 

Hugs,

27 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

great choices Carolyn, I have to agree, those are beautiful. Thank you for showcasing them, Jane

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful collection of gorgeous cards!

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards! I think my favorite is the first, but they are all so beautiful!!!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I love your style!


Happy New Year!
--Cheryl--

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

ellepaulette said...

Great selection of cards! Just lovely!! :)

loz said...

All your cards are works of art Carolyn..I don't know how you managed to choose only 11 as every card you make is beautiful..Loz

alethea said...

Such a gorgeous lot of cards!!!

Poppit said...

Such pretty cards. Love all those flowers! Happy crafting for 2011 :-)

Marley said...

wow I love your cards!! Love how you add so much flowers and how the match so well with the card! hugs Marley

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous! Each and every one of them!

Lorraine said...

Ooh, your cards are just gorgeous! So detailed! I couldn't pick just one favorite, lol.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful collection of Cards, a truly wonderful mix. Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
Suzi
xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great cards.

Glenda said...

Just beautiful! You do lovely work!

Heidi-Mari said...

WOW WOW!!
Your cards are amazing!!
I love the pink ones best, but they are all STUNNING
Have a blessed new crafty year
Heidi-Mari

CraftinGranny said...

Such beautiful creations Carolyn! I'm so glad I stopped by. Love the way you embellish your cards and the variety of images you've chosen. Fantastic work! Happy New Year and I hope 2011 is all you hope it to be. "Hugs" Carol

Dawn said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning

Tee said...

I'm so happy to have stopped by..loved your style of cards..beautiful..Happy new year!!

Tejal

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards...love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

Juanita said...

Beautiful selection of cards, they are all true pieces of art TFS.

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a great selection of cards...of course my fave being the House Mouse! LOL

Priyanka said...

finally ur blog is open,I was trying a lot, and ur card make me spell bound, specially the first one, u r extremely talented dear.

hellerlittle said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. Happy New Year

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! This hop has been so much fun, I've loved seeing everyone's different styles, thanks for making it special :D

Sue McMahon said...

All so beautiful! Happy New Year, Carolyn!

Hugs, Sue

Sassy Scrapper said...

WOW those are some fabulous cards inside and out!
Hugs Bonnie