~~~

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eskimo Wishes And Eskimo Kisses Christmas Card

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem like Christmas is trying to get here too fast? I can't seem to keep up with the pace.  I still have some preparing to do, and I still have plenty of cards to share with you, so I may be posting some quick posts in the next week or so just to get them all in before the big day arrives.  Stop by often to see what I have to share. 
This card is a little different for a Christmas card.  I wanted to incorporate some corkboard wood paper into the theme that I got from McMahon Five Designs.  That is some of the coolest paper that I have worked with yet.  I love the feel of it.  I colored with my copic markers and sparkled it up with some star dust stickles. 



I took a little bit of time to enter this into the following challenges just because :)DP2 Challenge, Incy Wincy Designs, Totally Gorjuss, AiFactory, Alphabet Challenge, Bunny Zoe, Cupcake Craft, Lexi's, Pear Tree, Pixie Dust Studio, S2G, Simon Says Stamp, Stampin with the Dragon, Stamps R Us, The Pink Elephant.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to stop back soon to see my marathon of posts in the next week.   Have a warm and cozy day INSIDE!  Sheesh, it's cold here. 

Hugs,

23 comments:

Edith said...

What a beautiful card, Carolyn! I love colors, image and all details you added. Also the wonderful job inside. Great card!

Hugs, Edith

loz said...

STUNNING card Carolyn...Loz

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. I love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.

Hugs,
Beth

lalkygirl said...

stunning card ,i love the tones you chose and your colouring is awesome,the card is beautiful inside and out,the person who recieves it is very lucky
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenges
lalkygirl x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, its so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

oohh this is gorgeous !! i love this image and the shades of brown are so rich and beautiful ,, I love this ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Elaine L. said...

How pretty! I love all the punches and the wonderful dimension you've achieved.Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Susie said...

Oh wow, I love this card, the image is fab and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

Lou Mac said...

What a stunning card. That image is gorgeous! I love the colours.
Thank you for joining us over at Lexi's Creations - good luck in the challenges!

Lou. xo

Dawn B. said...

So much beautiful detail on this card.. Your did a great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS! Your card is fabulous! I love everything about it, especially your coloring and the non traditional colors! thanks for entering this week at AIF and I hope we'll see you again
-Tammy

Marilyn said...

Fabulous, just gorgeous. Amazing colouring & I love your punched paper & colour choices.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Tammy said...

Wonderful card, love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with Stampin with the Dragon.

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Carolyn ! Your card is just gorgeous ! Love the colours ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

Lesley said...

This is a really cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous hunny, and so wonderfully snowy! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Carolyn!I love your image,colors,paper,and your coloring!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Chris

Liza said...

Fabulous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Stampin With the Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

sharon said...

Fantastic card, what great colouring. Thanks for playing along at Lexi's.
Sharon x

sammi said...

Fantastic card! Love the image and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Stamping With The Dragon.

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge and Stampin with the Dragon.
Jenny x

Karen Howard said...

Absolutely stunning! Love every beautiful detail. Hugs, Karen