~~~

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Celebrate The Season

Good morning.  I wanted to share with you today this cute card that went to my sweet little boy, my joy, my little love.  He is so excited for Christmas and really keeps the magic of the season alive for me.  I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning :)   This little sweetheart of mine requested this image for his card this year.  I originally had something else in mind for him, and he quickly changed my mind for me, so here it is...his forest friends at Christmas time.   He is quite happy with it and ALWAYS saves every single card I ever give him.  He has been my encouragement, inspiraton and highest praiser of my cards from the very beginning.  What would I do without these wonderful blessings that God has seen fit to grace my life with?  The only complaint I have is that they grow up and leave us far too soon.  I wish we could keep them little longer and bottle those hugs and kisses to pull out again one day when they aren't with us every day anymore. 
Well, it is time for me to get my Christmas work started.  I have to start cooking and getting ready for my holiday guests.  I hope you enjoy my post today and will stop back again.  I have just a couple more Christmas posts before I take a little holiday break.  Have a great day :)





Hugs,

1 comment:

Rufus said...

It's no wonder that this is the one he wanted!
Merry Christmas,
R/