~~~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joyous Noel

Four more days!  The minutes are rushing by.  I guess this is about the time I start to get a little sad, because all of the hype of getting ready for the day and the joy of the season is about to whoosh away in the blink of an eye.  I wish that we could freeze time and enjoy this day for much longer.  I plan to enjoy every single second of it though and look forward to spending this time with my children and my family. 
This card went to my brother and his family.  I chose the cute House Mouse skater image and really dressed it up for the season.  Just a few more cards to share, and we should be done.  I hope that you will all treasure every second of this beautiful and magical season too.  Thanks for visiting me, and I will be back again tomorrow for another post.






Hugs,

2 comments:

loz said...

Sooo BEAUTIFUL Carolyn..Hugs..Loz

Anonymous said...

Love EVERYTHING House Mouse!

This one is SO cute!