~~~

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cardinals..The Most Beautiful Birds of Christmas...

Today, I am sharing a card that I made for a very dear friend of ours.  I used one of my favorite holiday images and matched it up with the traditional Christmas colors and some gorgeous red velvet ribbon and pearl flourishes that I got from McMahon Five Designs.  I just love using those. 




Thanks for visiting me today, and don't forget to stop by often this week.  I will be posting the rest of my Christmas cards before the weekend.  Have a great Sunday everyone.

Hugs,

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Ooh la la girl!! These are over the top gorgeous!! I just love your color...so rich. The silver, the corners, the cardinals with the textured snow is all so beautiful!! Merry Christmas to you and your family Carolyn!!
hugs,
Chris

Edith said...

What a beautiful card, Carolyn! So elegant! I love the mix of colors and little pearls. Very pretty!
Hugs, Edith:)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the snow effect and the great colours.
Hugs xx
Pat