~~~

Friday, July 30, 2010

Teddy Bear Kisses and Sweet Honey Wishes Christmas Card

Good evening all....Well, last night I showed you a card for my niece, and tonight I am showing you a card for my sweet, little great niece.  She is a little doll too, so for her, I made this Cuddly Buddly Christmas card.  I tried to make it girly and sweet for her.  She doesn't live near me, and I miss her like crazy, so I really hope she will like this and think of me when she sees it. 
More beautiful roses from McMahon Five Designs


I am nearing the end of my Christmas in July posts, so very soon we will be moving on to August and a combination of Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards....maybe even a few all occasion cards in the mix.  I am going to miss July!  Thanks for all your kind comments that you leave for me.  I am very grateful for your support. 

Blessings to you,



Challenges:
2 sisters: Christmas in July
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Christmas in July
AiFactory: Christmas in July
Create4fun: Use flowers
Creatalicious: 3D
Creative Inspirations: Anything goes
Cupcake Craft: Pastel Christmas
Cute Card Thursday: Texting
Digi Doodle Shop's Best: Punch or cut
Little Red Wagon: Christmas in July
Paper Play: Anything goes
Rosie D's:  All things great and small
Stamp Something: Christmas in July
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle: Digis
Tuesday Taggers: Christmas in July
Aud Sentiments: Add your own Christmas sentiment

29 comments:

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the images and all the details.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week. :)
Hugs, Vanja

Kendra said...

Great coordinating colors! Very unique colors for a Christmas card, great job! Thanks for showing us your digi at SSDS!

Anonymous said...

Oh Carolyn your great niece is sure to fall in love with this card! It's perfectly girly and adorable!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful! She will love it! Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Sweet card for a little girl, love it. Perfect image and colors, glitter and gems and pink snowflakes. Very special. Jane

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Carolyn, what a pretty card. I'm sure your great niece will love it. The image is so cute and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my "pastel Christmas" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Ps I have candy on my blog if you want to call over :)

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Carolyn as lovely in the inside as on the outside ! The image is so sweet and your embellishments are so beautiful ! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Harriet H said...

Absolutely a great card and thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best....

Harriet

Judy said...

Gorgeous card Carolyn! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Julie said...

So cute! I just love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Julie said...

So cute! I just love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Zoechaos said...

Adorable card for a little girl. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week, xx Zoe

Edith said...

So, so cute, Carolyn! Image is beautiful and colors are great:)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Carolyn this is beautiful I love the three images and the pastel colours, a great use of the doily's and I just love it to bits so will you great niece thats for sure.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation, love all the embellies. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous...I love how you have decorated the inside too. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at PaperPlay.
Alicia xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love the double doilies and the border punch. Really cute christmas card...and I love the pink too.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week. Hope you will come back and play along with us again.

Wendy

Cheryl said...

ADORABLE,beautiful colours and details!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous Carolyn, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Kathy said...

This is fantastic and I love how you colored finished off the inside.

Erin... said...

Super sweet and pretty inside and out! Great colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

Audrey said...

Wow! Words cannot describe how much I adore this card! Thank you for the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Emma and Susan said...

Gorgeous card, lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Good luck!
Love Emma and Susan
xxx

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Ruthie said...

One of my faves that I have seen - its beautiful - your great niece will be thrilled I am sure...just love the image and how you have used it!

thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Amber said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs
Amber

Mandy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

wow..your projects are awesome..
just loving them..good luck