~~~

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Birthday Wishes From A Sweet Blogging Friend...


In the short time that I have been blogging my crafts, I have come to meet so many very talented, yet more importantly very sweet and caring people that have become more than just fellow crafters, but friends.  I received this beautiful card for my birthday today from one of those sweet friends: Gunn~MsPlum.  I was so touched by her thoughtfulness in remembering and sending this to me all the way from Norway.  Is it not just gorgeous?   She is one of my favorite crafters.  I so admire her style and her work. 

THANK YOU, GUNN.  You are a very special person, and you have made my day extra special!

Thank you all for your support and encouragement in my crafting this year by following me, leaving me kind comments and even giving me the opportunity to win some challenges out there.  I have had so much fun and look forward to another year of the same.

Have a very fun and safe 4th of July my friends!

Hugs and Blessings to you all!

6 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card you received Carolyn. Hope you had a great Birthday..Loz

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn! Your card is lovely! Have a wonderful 4th friend:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn! Your card is lovely! Have a wonderful 4th friend:)

Priscilla said...

Hi Carolyn, I sang you Happy Birthday on CDAC..did you get it? I love the card Gunn sent you. That was very sweet and ever so special that she did that for you. Hope your day was a special one!! Sending lots of love, hugs and happy thoughts your way.
Priscilla

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

I am a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carolyn!
What comes around goes around! Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement you have given to me!

I hope you had a great day!

Hugs
Gunn

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Happy Belated Birthday Carolyn!! I hope you had a fab day and were spoiled rotten. You so deserve it!! Gunn's card is beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris