~~~

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eskimo Kisses Christmas Card

I hope that you are all enjoying my array of Christmas cards this week.  This card is for my niece.  Her favorite colors are Blue and Silver, so her wish is my command : )  I hope she really loves this cute image by Mo's Digital Pencil.  I think it is just adorable.   I have been experimenting more and more using my copic markers to color with, and this is one of my trials.  Luckily, this one didn't turn out too bad.  Some of mine.....well, I won't say.  I do hope that I can get better with more practice.   Those beautiful flowers on the card are from McMahon Five Designs.  Aren't they to die for?  I can't wait to order some more fab items from McMahon Five soon.  They are always stocking the store with the latest and greatest things.  Gotta love that : )


I do have a few challenges for this card.
2 Sisters Challenge: Christmas in July
DP2 Challenge: Christmas in July
AiFactory Challenges: Christmas in July
Dutch Dare: Anything goes
Pixie Dust Studio: Winter Wonderland colors..Navy/Silver/White
Create 4 Fun:  Use Flowers
Tuesday Taggers: Christmas in July


Please enjoy my last few entries for Christmas in July cards, and thank you for coming in for awhile to look.  I appreciate your comments and thank you for your time. 
Have a wonderful evening.

Hugs,

17 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a pretty card! I am with your niece with the blue and silver! They are wonderful together!Thanks for playing with AiFactory. Hope to see you next week!

Elaine L. said...

This is very pretty and looks so winter-y! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

papertrails leaver said...

What a sweet card! The image is just adorable and your accents are fabulous!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this card is so fun and festive, you did a fantastic job! Thanks for playing along with the Pixie Dust Chall.! Beth

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this card is so fun and festive, you did a fantastic job! Thanks for playing along with the Pixie Dust Chall.! Beth

Rufus said...

How could she possibly not like it??? It's gorgeous! Love blue/silver and your coloring looks super!
R/

Stacy Walker said...

Very beautiful card. Such a cute image and I love the color scheme. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

Unknown said...

how cute, love what you did with the image and card!!!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Gorgeous!! Love the silver, I hope to play along with some of these sketches sometime soon :)

Cathy said...

I have always loved this image and you have done a beautiful job with it. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!!

Kendra said...

I really like the blues on your dp. Where did you find it? Thanks for showing us your digi at SSDS!

Dawn B. said...

Awww how sweet. I almost used this image this week. Thanks for joining us at Mo's. Your card is adorable.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Carolyn this is one top notch card the colours are wonderful I am so loving the design and image which you have coloured beautifully it has a lovely depth to it great card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi carolyn, Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. I am sure that your neice will adore this cute card.
Bee xx

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi carolyn, Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. I am sure that your neice will adore this cute card.
Bee xx

The Wired Angel said...

This is darling, Carolyn. Great job and perfect for the challenge this week. One of these days I hope to color this up myself. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for participating with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

Jeni said...

Fantastic card! Those blues make me feel a little chilly. lol ~jeni :)