~~~

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Makin' A List And Checkin' it twice... House Mouse Christmas

Merry Christmas in July again everyone.  Today I am sharing a House Mouse Christmas card.  Isn't this just the sweetest image?  I am moving right along on these Christmas cards.  If I don't watch myself,  I just might want to start my Christmas shopping ; )

I am looking forward to getting a few new supplies to work with some of my Christmas cards this year, so I will probably be steadily making Christmas cards from now until December.  I hope I don't lose my mojo ; )


A few challenges for this one:
2 Sisters: Christmas in July
Creative Inspirations: Anything goes
Little Red Wagon: Christmas in July
Polka Doodles: Christmas in July
Rosie D's Challenge: All things great and small
Simon Says: Going dotty
Tuesday Taggers: Christmas in July


Have a lovely evening friends....


13 comments:

loz said...

All I can say is WOW Carolyn..Love it..Loz

TinaB said...

This is just wonderful!! I love the punching around the main image and the colours and effects you have used! Just brilliant! Thank you for playing at The 2 sisters Challenge Blog xx

Karen W said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the punch around it also. How did you do that on a oval.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Great image, love those little guys. Sweet coloring and card. Christmas Shopping? Go for it, great to be done so early, LOL. I have no ideas ever and comb the stores a few weeks before. Hope your Mojo stays a while, love to visit and see what you are doing. Blessings, Jane

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your beautiful work! Good luck!

Saskia :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oooh great image and choice of stamp!! Looks lovely!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Unknown said...

What a fab creation. Love the new set. I love to have few as well.Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles and Rosie-D's challenges, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stacy Walker said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. I look forward to seeing your next creation.

coldwaters2 said...

Well Carolyn I am so enjoying seeing these beautiful Christmas cards I am in awe of you but please don't mention Christmas shopping lol...I have been so impressed by the gorgeous colours and each card I have seen so far is so different I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rosanne said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Tip Top said...

Such a cute card and image! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Jackie said...

Thanks for joining us at RD's this week :)