~~~

Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Happy New Year!!! Welcome to my blog...CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I have never had a blog site before, so this will be a learning experience for me. I hope you will enjoy it, and I look forward to hearing from you. I am starting this blog to post my handmade creations. I love to craft, and I sell many of my handcrafted items on Ebay as a sort of part-time job. I have been doing this since May 2008 and have come a long way already. Having this blog will help me see what kinds of progress I am making with my art as well as sharing what I have learned with anybody interested in knowing. I wish I could go back and post my first card ever made that believe it or not actually did sell for me, but unfortunately, my laptop crashed twice in the time I have been selling my cards and all of my pictures of my early cards are gone forever. That is another reason for me to post them on here. I will not lose these if my computer crashes again. So, you will not get to see how far I have come since I can't show you where I began, but you will hopefully see me improve from this point on. I have much to learn and am enjoying the ride. I hope you will have as much fun viewing my handmade treasures as I have making them.

4 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Stop by our blog as soon as you get a chance, we are announcing our winners today and You are one of them! We ask that you claim your prize by January 31!
SMILES and Congratulations!
heidi

Carolyn said...

I can't believe that someone has visited my blog already. I feel like I have had company before I had a chance to clean house ;) I have a long way to go to get my blog up and running the way I want it to be, but thanks for stopping by. I am so excited about winning a prize on the SSS blog!!! Lucky me :) :) :) I love that blog. Thank you, Heidi!!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Hi Carolyn, Just stopped in to say congratulations on the drawing and CSPT. :) Michelle

Wendy Hall said...

Way to go Carolyn, its looking good girl. Come visit me!! and leave me some comments, haven't had any comments in ages!!!!
:)Wendy