~~~

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Girl Torn Bear Card











This was my first attempt at making one of those adorable tear bears!! Well, I am thinking that this is going to be one of those practice makes perfect things. They are harder to make than they look. I do think it is a very sweet bear, but I have alot of skills that I would like to refine with this new interest of mine. I tried something new with my envelopes too which I am finding that I really like alot. It adds a finish to the edges that gives it a much smoother look. I have so many things on my mind that I want to do, that I think I am getting overloaded with too many ideas at one time. My new goal is going to be to take things one step at a time and sooner or later I will get to everything. We'll see how that works for me ; )

1 comment:

Lorelie Kim said...

Carolyn!! This is simply ADORABLE!!! I've never tried making a tear bear and after seeing your cutie of a bear I KNOW I wouldn't be able to do it justice! LOL! Keep creating no matter what!