~~~

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Autumn Table...

A little bit of me to share with you........
Doesn't it give you a good feeling inside to walk into your dining room and see a beautiful table that just entices one to envision the beauty, warmth and magic of autumn?  I recently went to Michael's and found these beautiful, scented candles on sale, and I couldn't pass them up.  My dining room table was just longing for these to grace it's center for the season.   There's nothing like candles or a warm blanket by the fireplace to get me through the cold months.  Isn't there something special or cozy that you do to give you that warm fuzzy in the cold months?  A nice cup of hot tea, cocoa or cider with a cinnamon stick...or maybe just a pair of warm, fuzzy slippers with your favorite robe to snuggle up with.  I would love to hear what some of your favorite things to do in the cool weather that bring a smile and keep you happy. 

Thank you for spending a few moments with me today : ) 
Have a wonderful week, and enjoy this colorful season in all it's glory.

Linking to:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Twig: Fall Fun Link-up
Blue Cricket Design: Show and Tell
Perfectly Imperfect: Style Feature Saturday

Hugs,

10 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Very pretty. I love your new candles. I have to day I have been bad this year!! I have stuff on my table but nothing pretty!!

What I like for the cooler weather is a jacket. Hugs, jane

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Very pretty. I love your new candles. I have to day I have been bad this year!! I have stuff on my table but nothing pretty!!

What I like for the cooler weather is a jacket. Hugs, jane

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous table! You are lucky to have a table like this to decorate - thank you for sharing your beautiful photo with us!!!

Karie said...

Very beautiful table centerpiece. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful fall tablescape Carolyn. It definitely puts one in the mood for a toasty drink and cozy throw. I love to sit by the fireplace on a movie night Friday, with hot cocoa in hand, cozy socks, and warm blanket, Oh and of course candles lit for the ambiance.

Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your home with use, hope to see more!

Hugs,
Abby:)

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Mmmm.... I can almost smell these candles. :) It really does give me a cozy feeling just looking at your arrangement.

One of my favorite things about the cooler weather is snuggling up under a soft warm throw on the couch to watch a movie. (With a bowl of popcorn of course).

Sue McMahon said...

LOL! Michelle, you do love your popcorn, don't you! ;)
Carolyn, I wish I had such a beautiful centerpiece on my table. You are really talented at creating such a warm and inviting gathering place. Your family is blessed to have you and your beautiful touches of home!

Shawne said...

Wow girl, you have been busy busy, I just came and left you a comment on the amazing baby card you did below, and I was afraid you wouldn't see it. This center piece is so warm and pretty for fall to BTW!

Pinklady 68 said...

Very beautiful table centerpiece on your dining room table:-)
Have a wonderful Thursday and lovely weekend!
Hugs Laila.

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `Beautiful..TFS;0
Couldnt think of anythinng better...
Terrie
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/