~~~

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Angel Dreams..Baby card

Hi everyone...We are having a dreary, cold day here.  I hope you are all having nicer weather wherever you are!  I was ready to do a sweet, frilly, feminine card, so I would like to share with you a card I made using a new image from Studio 313.  Isn't it precious?  I used a couple of wood papers, flowers, gems and flourishes that are all available at the McMahon Five Designs Store

I don't know who this card is going to go to. LOL... I don't know anyone who has a little baby or is even expecting.  Oh well...it may come in handy sometime.   Guessing I could always use it in a scrapbook for my daughter. 

Thanks for visiting me today, and I hope you enjoy my card!  I am going to go snuggle up my kitten now and stay warm.  I will be back soon though.  I have a birthday card to share for my son....so stay tuned and drop back soon. 



I am entering this into the Midnight Madness Challenge for this week.. Have a great week everyone : )



Other challenges for this card:
A Spoon Full of Sugar:  Sparkle and Shine
Alphabet: W~wings
Catch the Bug: Anything goes
Craft your Days away: Babies
Creative Cottage: Bling
Gingerloft: Glitter/Bling
Incy Wincy: Sparkly Glitter
One Stop Craft: Congratulations
Pixie Dust Studios: Swirly Swirls
Pollycraft Monday: Anything goes
Stamp, scrap and doodle: open
Sweet Stampin': Punches

23 comments:

Edith said...

Very, very sweet, Carolyn!

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful card!!!

Doreen said...

Such a beautiful card.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card - love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and that image is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
Donna x

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Just a wonderful card Carolyn, I LOVE the pink on that wood paper as I think it makes it look so rich.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Carolyn - this is divine! I loove what you have done with that adorable image! Your lace, colours and divine flowers make this darling!!! So nice to see you my friend - we do miss you!! I am loving this!! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Christine said...

So sweet and beautiful!!! I didn't realize you could emboss the wood paper. It looks beautiful!

Val said...

This is a really beautiful card - Love the colour scheme.
Thanks for joining OSCC this week.
Hugs
Valxx

An Occasional Genius said...

A gorgeous card, love the embossing and all your detail. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

Tammy Miller said...

Wow I love your project it is just awesome! Thank you so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
I wanted to wish you luck and I hope you come back next week when we have some wonderful things planned and a very special Blog hop with lots of ways to win!
Tammy Miller DT Coordinator, Bugaboo Stamps

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Carolyn! I hope all is well!! Your card is beautiful as always!1 I just love the sweet image, your take on the sketch and your embossed wood paper!! Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Shelley said...

Oh this is so cute, the colours and layout look great. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Carolina said...

Very cute and pretty. Thank you for joining Alphabet challenge

Valerie said...

What a wonderful way to greet a baby boy! The use of the wood papers was ingenious!

paola said...

A beautiful creation, well put together and great coloring, thanks for joining us at ASFOS
smiles
Paola

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Carolyn!
This is such an adorable card! The bacy is so sweet and your colors are so warm. Love all the details and the pink roses are the prettiest ever!

I hope you are doing ok!

Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)

Hugs
Gunn
MMSCDT

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Carolyn this is stunning, that image is adorable and your design is beautiful thank you for sharing this with us this week at OSCC.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue McMahon said...

Beautifully Sweet, Carolyn! I love all your details as usual! You are fantastic with the little details! HUGS Sue

marsha said...

Carolyn, this is just adorable! Your image is so precious and your colors, lace and embellishments make this a divine work of art! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I hope you will come back and play along with us again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMDT-GD

Denise @ kc242 said...

Carolyn, this is gorgeous! I love the baby image as well as the punches and the pretty colours you have used - Beautifully done, I am loving this!! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week
Denise
MMDT

Shawne said...

Hi Carolyn, I am sorry I didn't see this sooner. It is jaw dropping, gorgeous! I love the colors and every precise and perfect detail, you do some of the most beautiful work!

xo
Shawne

Cat said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust!