~~~

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Girl Card Teddy Bear on the Moon MMSC3 Challenge




Well, Here we are at Sketch 3 already for the Midnight Madness Challenges. Time is really flying by. I don't know about all of you, but I get so anxious to see all the new cards each week, so after I am done with my own card, all I can think of is seeing everyone else's cards that they create. It is so much fun to see the differences in everyone's take of the sketch. There are so many creative artists out there!! I am really looking forward to this week's submissions, as I had so much fun doing mine. This cute card goes to a really sweet lady who asked me if I could make a card for her brand new little niece, so I jumped on the chance to use the challenge to make this one. I LOVE pink and couldn't wait to do a pink and frilly card for a little girl!
If you have been playing along with us, you know that we decided to recognize one participant's entry each week that we feel was really outstanding by awarding them the Midnight Masterpiece Badge. It's our way of showing our appreciation to you for joining us in the fun and sort of encourage you to do your best work. It was really close this week, but this week's winner of the Midnight Masterpiece Badge is Selma Stevenson!! Congratulations Selma and we have to say that ALL of the entries were incredible. Thank you everyone for sharing your wonderful creations with us, and we really look forward to this week's entries. In addition to recognizing one of the participants, one of the team members also recieves an award. This weeks "Seasoned Socialite award goes to our very own social butterfuly who is a wonderful inspiration to many including us: Phyllis .. Congratulations, and it is such a pleasure working alongside you. Enjoy your award! : )
If you would like to join in the fun with us and make your own card for the challenge, hop on over to Priscilla's blog: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ You can find out everything you need to know to submit your own entry and get in on the prizes or even get your own award. I hope you enjoy mine, and have lots of fun making your own. Let me know what you think, and see ya next time.

13 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

What a sweet card for a little baby girl. Just Precious.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Carolyn this is a absolutely lovely baby girl card! Love the image as well as the lace and netting. Very nice take on the challenge.

Sue McMahon said...

Carolyn! This is such a sweet card! You are so great at these challenges!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is just dreamy! Such a pretty card! I love how the moon seems to be cuddling the baby bear. The inside space for a note almost reminds me of a babies bib too! :)

Lorelie Kim said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! Makes me almost wish for another baby...I said ALMOST! LOL!

Sonya said...

Oh how pretty! Are you trying to win me over with another PINK card . . . you've done it! Beautifully put together, Carolyn, your work gets better and better!

Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com
Designer for Midnight Madness

Shawne said...

Oh wow, you completely outdid yourself on this one, it is so precious and sweet and perfect! It all just works together beautifully!

Millie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I really appreciate it. I accidently rejected your comment (a slip of the mouse) and I wasn't aware if you get some kind of feedback about that so I just wanted to let you know it was a slip!!! Thanks again,
Millie

Kristen H said...

This card is so sweet, and I love the matching inside too. I am bad about just doing the outside, and finishing the inside when a purpose arises for them, or just writing the inside of the card. This is truly a great card, inside and out!!!

Carolyn said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone to leave a comment. I hope you'll visit again soon. Don't worry, Millie. I'll be leaving you plenty of comments :)
Kristen, I love your work too. Sometimes, it takes me days to complete my cards inside and out, but I do eventually get them all done. I sell mine on ebay or to customers that request something from me, so I am pushed to finish the whole card and usually make my own envelopes too. I do like to see the finished product though. Makes it worth the effort. Thanks for the nice compliment!

Carolyn :)

Dianne said...

Carolyn, this is a very sweet card. Great details.

Chelsea said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks for swinging by my blog.

This card is so sweet! Your blog is great and I'm also following your blog!

Hugs,
Chelsea

Priscilla said...

Hi Carolyn, Just thought I would stop in and see what you are up to..the inside of your card is just as nice as the front :) Looking forward to tomorrow...everyones sketch cards are just AWESOME :)