~~~

Monday, May 4, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers! Cute Duck Card Enjoying a Splash in a Rain Puddle





Hi, We are having a rainy day here today, and I guess it is to continue all week. So, with that, I give you my latest creation. "April Showers Bring May Flowers." I have been looking forward to Spring for quite some time now. It has been a long, cold winter, and if it takes some rainy days to bring on the beauty of spring, then I welcome it. This card celebrates the fun and rewards of spring. I just love this cute duck splashing in a rain puddle and just having a ball. A great card to put a smile on someone's face and to show that Spring has sprung!
This card will be available for auction on ebay, and you can view it by clicking on the link at the left sidebar. Thank you for stopping by to have a look, and please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
Have a beautiful Spring day! : )

2 comments:

Lorelie Kim said...

ADORABLE card, Carolyn!! Blues and yellows are always a winning combination! The inside is just as adorable, too!!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Cute card, makes me want to go play in the rain!