~~~

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fluffles the Cat Free Hugs Friend Friendship Card



Hi, I have been working with some new copic markers to see what I could do. I have never used them before and really wanted to give them a try. I didn't want to get into doing too detailed of an image, since this is my first time using, so I thought that cute little Fluffles would be a great place to start. What do you think? I hope to get better each time that I use them. They sure are fun to use.
This card will be on ebay auction from March 28-April 4, 2009. Stop by and have a look at some more detailed pictures of it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180341328455
Thanks for stopping by tonight and enjoy your evening!
Carolyn

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Love your corners..so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Don't miss out on what Carolyn has to offer. She is AMAZINGLY talented...and so very honest,of the utmost intgrity, her work shows this to the fullest.
Keep up the excellent work and beauty, Carolyn!
Best wishes,
Heather