~~~

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Easter Basket Bunny Tag or Gift Tag
















Hi Everyone~ I know it's been a little while since I have posted. My son is still home on leave and we have been very busy here. He will be leaving on Thursday, and we should be getting our schedules back to the way that they were.
Anyway, this is a cute little Easter basket tag that I made for our Sweet Rewards for the selling group that I am a part of on ebay CSPT. I have four kids, and I know that when they are little, they don't know which basket is theirs, so I thought this would be nice for something like that to hang the tag from the basket handle with their name on it. Also, if you are like me and like to make gift baskets, this is also great for that. Make up your basket, wrap the cellophane around it and tie it off at the top with this tag to finish the festive look. It could also serve as a gift tag for someone that you just want to give a box of chocolates or a small gift to for Easter. Lastly, you could use this as a part of your Easter scrapbook that should suit any theme. Any way that you use it, this is sure to be a hit.
This tag is on auction at ebay until March 16, 2009 with a starting bid of only 99 cents. Hop on over and have a look by clicking the link on the left side of this page. Thanks for stopping by, and as always I appreciate any comments that you leave for me. Have a great day!!
Carolyn