~~~

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tender Toile Easter Girls Victorian Card







This is my second Easter card for this year. I know that I am really pushing the Easter season on a little early, but the weather is finally starting to warm up, and I am really ready for spring. Anyway, this is part of a very pretty stamp set from Stampin' Up. I love all of the images in this set. I wanted to try this set out first with the image outlined in the same color scheme as the card. I really love the look and think that just about any spring color would look just as beautiful done this way. I wanted a little hint of victorian in this card because as you all know, I love that look so much. I used my corner dies and dry embossed the white background paper. The sweet hardware has been glittered in silver and some silver beads finish off the outer corners. I think that the baby blue dew drops add just the right touch without overdoing it with this card. I am pleased with how the whole card sort of flows with the same theme. I think I will have to use this image again before the season is over.



No comments: