~~~

Monday, February 2, 2009

Easter Tilda
















A very sweet friend of mine sent me this adorable stamp, and I could not wait to use it. I know it is a little bit early for Easter cards yet, but I think we all need a little pick me up with how long and cold that this Winter has been. I know that I am very much looking forward to Spring.
This image is from the Magnolia collection. It is Tilda all decked out in her Easter Bunny costume and ready for the big day. The card has color combinations of pinks and purples with a handmade coordinating double-layered envelope that seals with a pretty sheer purple and silver bow to make it look like a present.
This card will be on Ebay auction from Feb 1 through Feb 11. If you would like to view my auctions, please click the link on the side of the page. If you would like to see just this card, the link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180325446569
It may be a few days before I get another card done. I will update as soon as I have one ready.
Have a great week!
Carolyn

1 comment:

Wendy Hall said...

Carolyn, this is just adorable. I adore these stamps, they are pretty expensive though. Maybe I will join their stamp club!!