~~~

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bunny Fairy Card For Easter, Birthday, Tooth Fairy, Best Wishes











I came across this stamp the other day and thought it would be a good one to use for this time of the year. With Easter coming up, I thought the bunny was an appropriate image, but as I was working on it, I was thinking that this would be such a great card to give to a sweet little person that may have just lost a tooth and this card could be from the Tooth (bunny) Fairy. It would actually be suitable for many occasions such as birthday, Best Wishes, Thank you, etc... This is a special card that I made as a part of Our Ebay design team's (CSPT) Sweet Reward's promotion that gives our buyers the opportunity to purchase our cards with a lower opening price than our average auctions. I hope that you enjoy it and click to enlarge the pictures to see more of the detail. There are individual pink gems as the dots on the bunny's dress as well as the rosey cheeks.
If you like this card, please leave me a comment to let me know that you stopped by and what you think.
Thank you very much and have a nice evening!!
Card will be on Ebay auction from 2/28/2009-3/10/2009. Hop on over and have a look : )




No comments: