~~~

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cherished Teddy Christmas Angel Card

Hi my friends~  I want to thank you all for your supportive comments and encouragment since my last post.  It really means alot to me, and I am so grateful for my blogging friends. 

I had this card and post ready to go for a good while now, and I thought I might as well post it now to give you all something new from me to look at.  Almost all I have really crafted lately has been Christmas cards for my family and friends.  I want to be sure to have them done for the holiday season.  If I ever do finish them and have any kind of time at all, I may do something different.  I have to play it by ear and take it a day at a time.   I just never know what each day will bring anymore, so I have to just wait and see how they go. 

Hope you enjoy viewing and visiting me today.  Thank you for your time and again for your support.  You are all wonderful blessings to me.  Have a beautiful weekend!
Hugs,



Challenges:
Bah Humbug: Angels and Fairies
By the Cute and Girly: Animal Antics
Crafty Catz: Animals
Crafty Creations: Winged Things
A Pocket full of Posies: All that Glitters

17 comments:

Rita said...

Wow. How artistic Carolyn. I just love all the elements you have used to make this beautiful card. Hugs Rita xxx

craftyb said...

Very elegant christmas card...I love all the bling! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations (I have linked your card up)! bx

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous project . Love all that gold
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
lisa ;)

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Love the gold on white. You sure are knocking those Christmas cards off. Jane

Max said...

Hi Carolyn.
Can relate to the issue of being admiring of other's organisational skills and in awe of how they do it all whilst still smiling!
If you're feeling overwhelmed and needing to take time out then for the sake of your sanity (and your loved ones) you'll just need to be selfish and do it. You shouldn't feel at all guilty that you aren't wonder woman and you certainly don't need to apologise.
Now ... back to your card =)
What a sweet image especially love how you haven't overwhelmed him by using heavily patterned papers. Love the fancy gold frame! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Irene said...

Hello Carolyn

Can I just re-iterate what Max has
said, please take time out for yourself, and don't feel selfish at all. Just craft as and when you can.

Your card is just beautiful, stunning and gorgeous. I love the gold detail and your image is perfect for our challange.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

papertrails leaver said...

what a beautiful card! I love the gold accents. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Priscilla said...

Love the gold..never too much gold for me :) Just stopped in to say hi :) I see you have been busy making your beautiful cards :)
Priscilla

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fab colours and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Kate said...

Love all the bling on your card! Thanks for entering it at By The Cute and Girly this month.

** Kate **

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

So beautiful! Love all the glitters! Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and good luck!
BTW you can also enter it to A Pocket Full Of Posies challeneg blog as the challenge there is `All That Glitters`! x

Ludkasz said...

gorgeous card:)

susanwilliamsrn said...

nice card!

Hannapanna said...

This is adorable! Love the colour combination and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling and elegant Carolyn!! Love all the gold and your bear!!
HOpe you are doing well. Miss you!!
hugs,
Chris

nnalorac said...

This is stunning work, love all the gold effects and such a cute bear. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G this month. nnalorac.x

Debs said...

super sweet card...thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x