~~~

Friday, February 8, 2013

Ponderings...



Hi Friends,

     As you have noticed for the past year or more, I have very few posts to offer.  I am considering closing my blog.  Life has taken over my time for now, and I have very little time.. if any for crafting.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the time that I was able to craft and share with all of you.  I look forward to a time when that may be able to happen again, and I will leave my blog up if anyone ever wants to come and have a look at my past work.  However, I do not foresee myself posting anything new for some time.  As much as I have loved having my blog and the friendships that I have made as a result, I do not regret that I now must focus my time on being a Mom and doing what life has called for me to do right now.  Life takes unexpected turns sometimes, and we have to do what we need to when things come our way that require our attention.  My family means everything to me, and because of that, my attention will be solely on them and meeting whatever their needs are.

     I feel very blessed to have found so many friends on here and hold those friendships close to my heart always.  I wish you all many blessings in your lives in the days to come and know that our paths will cross again sometime when the time is right.  I will end on that note and a quote :)

"The Most Important Work You Will Ever Do Will Be Within The Walls Of Your Own Home."  (President Harold B. Lee).

Hugs and God's Blessings to all of you,


2 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I wish you well, Car. I hope life is treating you kindly. I understand, I have very similar thoughts. God bless you, Jane

Priscilla said...

Hello my dear friend. It has been awhile since I have posted to your blog and I am glad that I am able to wish you well in your new endeavors and congratulate you on making the right choices for you and your family. They are lucky to have you. You will be missed and if you ever need a blogging friend, I hope you still have my email :) I will always be here if you need to vent, need a recipe, cup of sugar or just to connect with an old blogging friend. We go WAY BACK and Thank you for everything! You have meant a lot to me and to the blogging/crafting world. Your work has always been amazing and your kindness has ALWAYS been appreciated. You truly are a very special person. Have fun with whatever you do in life and I am so glad I got to know you. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Priscilla aka priscillastyles