~~~

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Autumn, Happy Halloween Card...BOO!

Hi Everyone, 
I know it's been ages since I have posted anything on here.  Life has been just too busy this past year.  I have missed you all very much though and hope to get back to blogging regularly at some point.  I hope you have been doing well.  Are you getting ready for the Fall festivities coming about?  The colors are just so beautiful this time of year.  
I needed a halloween card, so I was pushed to do a CAS card especially since I cannot find a brand new paper stack that I bought for halloween last year and have never even used yet.  I am not sure it will ever be recovered from our move.  So, I had to resort to simple white, orange and black.  It seems to have worked for what I needed, and I am happy.  
I hope to have some Christmas cards and maybe if I am lucky, even some little projects to share with you this year if time is on my side.  
Have a great Sunday everyone!  :)








1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute card :-) Love it - not too much scary and plenty of cute.
Blessings
Maxine