~~~

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

News to share....

Well, as you all know, the past several months, my life has been consumed with moving to a different state.  It has been quite the challenge and test of strength not to mention many other things.  I know that I have lost some followers due to my lack of posting, and I completely understand that if there is nothing to see, why stick around?  I do hope to get back to crafting once we are settled in our new home.  Thanks to all of my friends that are sticking with me.  Your friendship means a great deal.
Well, here it is.....our new house.  They finally accepted our offer today, and within about 5 weeks, we should be moving out there.  I don't envy any of you that are going through any kind of move right now. You have my prayers.   It was a long road and pretty much a fight every step of the way.  I am very thankful that this part is over...not that the actual move will be any easier, especially in the middle of the winter, but it'll get done.  I hope not to have to move again for some time though.  
I hope that you are all enjoying this festive season and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  This year sure did fly by.  



Hugs and Blessings to all,

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

That looks one impressive home - all the best with the moving!
Blessings
Maxine

loz said...

Stunning House Carolyn.. Hopefully there is a HUGE craft room..LOL..Loz

Rufus said...

Hope you are going to have a lovely craft space. Just keep repeating to yourself, this WILL end...this WILL end. Moving is No fun, but you WILL survive!
R/

Meggie Cardoso said...

It's such a beautiful house! I love American achitecture. Have a wonderful Christmas and I'm sure you will be inspired for next year! Meg - scrapbookpoint

Kristine said...

Wow, that certainly looks like a DREAM House!! Congratulations and best wishes with the move! MERRY CHRISTMAS *Ü*
Hugs,
kris

Priscilla said...

Ho Carolyn, thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog. I have missed visiting your blog and when I saw your comments they meant so much to me. I see you have many changes in your life and I wish you the very best of things to come. Enjoy all the new things and Happy New Year to you. My biggest warmest hug goes out to you. You have always been such a great friend and I am delighted to know you have not forgotten about me. Much love and happy thoughts. Your friend always,
Priscilla

silvioafonso said...

.


Blog suave e gostoso.
Vou segui-lo esperando
que ele siga o meu...

silvioafonso






.