~~~

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Kitty Halloween Card

Hi everyone,
I know how long it's been since I've even said "hello".  I am sorry, but I honestly do not know how some of you crafters out there keep up in the midst of a move, but I really did not remember how much work and time was involved in preparing for a big move like this.   I do think about you all and think about crafting alot too.  I put this card together quick for my daughter.  She really loved this stamp set we happened by while out looking for something for her at the craft store.  I broke down and got it and made a card for her.  She is such a cat lover, and this one looks alot like our little Blackie Boo Bear.  I am struggling to find a way to craft a little bit here and there, but time is really working against me.  I know it won't be long, and I will be able to do this alot more, but I am longing for it quite a bit.

I hope you all are doing well, and thanks for popping in for a visit with me.  Take care all until we talk again.






Blessings,

2 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic Halloween card Carolyn..Loz

kiwimeskreations said...

Moving, blogging and craft is a bad mix, and I know that moving had to take priority!! Well done on making such a cute card.
Blessings
Maxine