~~~

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Belated Thank You For A Blog Award From A New Friend!

I have been meaning to post this Thank You for awhile now, but I have not had much time to sit at my computer to write it up. 



A couple weeks ago, I got this very sweet blog award from a new blog friend:  Susan of Susan's Quillings.  I wanted to give her a huge Thank You and tell her how much I appreciate it and how honored I am that she chose me to give it to.   I have so enjoyed meeting and making so many new friends in the blog world.  It has inspired me so much and really brought alot of joy to my days.  I know that I will not be posting as much throughout the summer months, but I hope that all my blog friends will stick it out with me until the Fall rolls around again, and I may have more crafting time and time to post and catch up on blogging.  I will still be here from time to time throughout the summer to share what's been going on and hope to visit many of you too. 

Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and hope to see you again soon. 

Hugs,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn, I'll definitely be watching out for any new posts and creations! Hope your holiday weekend is blessed with wonderful memories!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Congrats on your award. Hope you enjoy your summer, and have a blessed Memorial Day today. Jane

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Carolyn, congrats on the award and you know I will be around over the summer to see what's cooking!!! I hope your Memorial weekend was a good one with family and friends and that you are ready to enjoy the summertime with your children.
Take care and I will check back on you soon!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX